As small and handy as a pen but as rugged and most importantly as safe as other lamps in the iL series: The Ledlenser iL4. Designed specifically for environments where explosive atmospheres such as flammable gases, vapors or dust clouds can occur for a short period. And yet it’s the cheapest lamp in the iL series. So not even costs will explode.
- Extremely lightweight (65 g incl. batteries)
- Extremely small and handy (L 14.0 cm)
- Battery operated, uses 2x alkaline AAA
- Suitable for use in environments with gas group IIA, B or C (up to T4) or dusts group IIIA, B or C (up to T135°C)
- Power – high light output for every situation
- End Cap Switch – turn the light on and off is located at the end of the of light – particularly popular in many tactical fields of application, e.g. police and security.
- Ex-Zone 2/21 Suitable – The first torch for Ex-Zone 2/21 areas with patented Advanced Focus System
- Small and Handy – Measuring at just 14 cm in length and weighing only 65 g.
- IP66 – Protection for submersion in Water resistant against powerful jets
- IP68 – Resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m underwater for up to thirty minutes.
Head diameter [mm]
Weight incl. batteries [g]
Weight without batteries [g]
Plastic lense (PMMA)
Power source type
Micro (AAA) 1.5V
Color temperature [K]
6000 to 7500
Color rendering index (CRI)
Inquiry - LEDLENSER iL4 FLASHLIGHT